Terms & User Agreement
IMPORTANT: BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Urja.Space is a web service built on a multi-vendor platform.
This service is intended solely for persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use, or access to the service by anyone under 18 without the direct supervision of an eligible registered user is strictly prohibited. Urja.Space reserves the right to limit or restrict access by any person non-compliant with these terms and conditions.
Neurodiversity & Medical Disclaimer
Urja.Space ascribes to the neurodiversity & social model of disability. Neurodiversity describes the idea that people experience and interact with the world around them in different ways; there is no one “right” or “ideal normal” way of thinking, learning, and behaving. One’s differences may not be viewed as deficits. Members acknowledge that diversity is necessary to co-create, innovate, and build a more accessible, inclusive, and sustainable world. Claims of being able to diagnose or cure any protected classes (i.e. sexual orientation, gender, or disability) will be flagged as discriminatory and will be removed at our discretion & obligation under law. We are proud to take this important step in breaking down stigma, healing on soul level, defining our own normal, co-creating, and operating in accordance with both national and international legislation.
By using this website you are acknowledging that any information found on this site is not presented as a substitute nor intended to be a substitute for medical advice, treatment, or diagnosis. This site does not dispense medical advice nor prescribe the usage of any technique as a form of treatment either directly or indirectly. You acknowledge that energy healers and practitioners are not “diagnosing” or “treating” the physical body, but rather, connecting spirit-to-spirit with a client to assist the client in addressing imbalances within the client’s energy system, as well as exploring the energetic influence of thoughts, beliefs, and emotions and how they impact the client and compliment to their overall wellbeing. You understand there is a distinction between “healing” using energy and the practice of medicine or any other licensed health care practice. You acknowledge that energy work is largely classified as complementary and experimental. When you purchase and/or use a third-party vendor or participate with the community, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless Urja.Space and its principals, owners, personal representatives, consultants, employees, and assigns from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the products or services sold on this website. If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
You acknowledge that purchase of crystals, herbs, oils, incense, candles, or other services are purchased from third-party vendors and not directly from Urja.Space. Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using such material contained herein for any particular purpose or issue. While all materials, links, and other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Rights of Content
The users, themselves, retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data as well as make changes that are necessary for the service, however other rights may not be transferred from the users unless otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the producer of said content.. The service provider has the right to remove any material at its discretion. All domains, graphics, images, photography, copy, text, video, and audio, not limited to buttons, headers, links, footers, and site themes are created by Urja.Space, Neuro Crew, or contractors of Urja.space and are considered property of Urja.Space. Any and all data aforementioned has a copyright and may not be used without the express written consent of Urja.Space. By accessing the site and uploading content, the creator agrees to grant worldwide non-exclusive rights to re-publish said content for the purposes of promoting or providing benefit to the Urja.Space community and properties of Urja.Space Inc.
There are no guarantees as to the functioning of UrjaSpace. The users are, themselves, responsible for their actions in the service and it is advised they estimate the reliability of other users before working with them. The service provider under no circumstances will be held liable for damage that is caused to the user.
The Removal of a User
Urja.Space is committed to growing inclusive and accessible products and services and routinely works with users who keep our community safe by reporting all listings that are suspicious and/or violate our community rules (see below).
1. Our community prohibits users from using any service that discriminates or incites hate, terrorism, violence, or crimes against individuals with/or characteristics of protected classes as race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family/marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition and/or person/group by an association of protected class.
2. Respect all users. Do not send spam, offensive or threatening messages, or engage in any form of bullying, mobbing, and/or harassment.
3. Users should refrain from policing, and instead report content they feel should be removed.
4. Respect other’s right to identity and self-determination including but not limited to identity/person first, pronouns, sex, gender, and/or neurodifferences
5. All puzzle representations of autism & symbols on the anti-defamation “Hate on Display” database will be removed. Please note all symbols are not recognized. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us if you have concerns. Our team will follow up, review, remove as appropriate and report if necessary cases to “Hate on Display”.
6. Only create listings for content you own or are original and/or consent to post.
7. Please answer all messages in a timely fashion and post on profile to notify us of potential absences
8. We encourage all users to remain active. Inactive members may have their accounts disabled.
9. Comply with any and all local laws, regulations, safety measures, and/or booking agreement(s).
10. We do allow contact information and external links (URLs) on listings and/or in images that are added to listings and profiles. This includes emails, websites, and phone numbers. Please use them at your own discretion and risk.
11. For the safety and security of our community, we do not allow contact information to be sent through our messaging prior to a confirmed booking. Sending messages containing your personal information, soliciting sales, requesting or providing contact/personal/banking information is against our policies and can result in being removed from our community.
Urja.space may terminate rights of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
Prohibited Content & Listings
Adult Products & Services, including but not limited to prostitution and related services and pornography, inclusive of any material unsuitable for children under 18
Alcohol buying or selling
Animals buying or selling
Any harmful, harassing, intimidating or defamatory materials, products or items.
Any illegal, counterfeit or contraband items of any sort, including replica items, and pirated materials.
Any items, materials or products which are copyrighted, trademarked or patented by another party.
Any item or service that violates applicable local, state, federal, or international law in regard to manufacturing, distributing, advertising, or transporting said item.
Any item not in your possession or any item you don’t intend to deliver.
Any item that, which in whole or in part, is subject to a recall.
Any items or products that carry or transmit hidden code or signals with the intention of causing harm or tracking personal or transactional information of any sort.
Any product or service that neuromarts.com determines to be inappropriate, harmful, fraudulent, or illegal.
Any stolen goods
Body Parts and Fluids
Digital Media and Electronic Devices that encourages interfering or facilitates unauthorized digital access or streaming
Documents, Currency, and Financial Instruments
Fundraising campaigns without direct written authorization from Neuromarts+ Board of Directors
Gift Card Resale
Hazardous materials, products, or items.
Human Exploitation of any kind
Ivory or animal products from endangered species
Mass produced electronics
(Mature items intended for adults due to language or imagery that falls outside of the traditional acceptable standards for broadcast television that are not properly identified as mature in the listing process)
Medical and Healthcare Devices & services ( EXAMPLE diabetic meters to CPAP machines or services that claim cure or conversion)
Misrepresented items or products.
Motor vehicles, or parts for motor vehicles or recreational vehicles
Personal data or information.
Puzzle Piece Representation
Prescription Products, Drugs, and Drug Paraphernalia
Pyramid jobs or schemes
Tobacco and Cannabis Products
Weapons, Ammunition, Explosives and Firearms